“I think he should pull out of the race. I think he needs serious psychiatric help,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y.
(or is he talking about Neal?)
Taken after Weiner resigned in 2011.
You can search her name and Jerrod Nadler on Twicsy to see the proud image.
Note the irony here. Anthony Weiner offered his newest sexting partner a possible spot on Politico Arena . Beth Becker carrying water for “Anthony “in 2011. Neal terrorizing people he claims “set up” Weiner since 2011..…..Birds Of A Feather Flock To Politico Together.
Beth Becker, Neal Rauhauser business partner, writes on May 31st, 2011 on Politico how someone should handle a “hacked Twitter account“. Written immediately after Rep. Weiner insisted that he was hacked, and in unison with her paramour Neal, who claimed that I targeted The Weiner and was responsible for the non-existent “hacking”.
The third shot is the most interesting.
Arena Profile: Beth Becker
Beth Becker is a co-founder of Progressive PST, a social media consulting firm that helps political campaigns, political non-profit organizations and legislative offices make the best use of social media to engage the community. Additionally, Beth recently joined ProgressiveCongress.org as new media director. In her spare time, Beth blogs at Daily Kos and DirtyHippies.org. She also volunteers for Netroots for the Troops and Netroots Nation.
Neal helped found that company? Why no mention of him? Don’t you mean they re-named it to “Progressive Congress News” and put Darcy Burner in charge?
- Nadler: Weiner Needs Psychiatric Help (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Weiner faces growing calls to quit NYC mayor’s race (suntimes.com)
- Congressman says Weiner should end NYC mayor bid (kansascity.com)
- Pelosi speaks out on Filner, Weiner (abc15.com)
- Weiner defies new sexting scandal in NY mayor race (timesofisrael.com)
- Congressman says Weiner should end NYC mayor bid (bostonherald.com)
- Weiner faces growing calls to quit mayor’s race (troyrecord.com)