Posts Tagged 'NealRauhauser'
Tags: co-conspirator, cyberharassment, Darrah Ford, FBI, Neal Rauhauser, NealRauhauser, Stranded Wind, SWAT, swatting, Twitter, Twittergate, Weinergate
Tags: Alternate Reality Game, Anonymous, co-conspirator, DailyKos, Darrah Ford, FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, NealRauhauser, Spook Country, Twitter, United States
“I don’t think this is an ARG. I think this person is genuinely crazy”
They are, of course, speaking about Neal Rauhauser bringing his unique brand of crazy to an ARG ( Alternate Reality Game) forum. It spews the usual line of nonsense, including crimes that even we didn’t know we were guilty of at the time.
Still not imprisoned for, either.
Alternate reality? Neal? Hrmph……
- Neal Rauhauser Picks Up His Toys And Goes Home – Again (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
- Neal Rauhauser 12/3/12-”The FBI Will NOT Do Anything To Me. Plan B? Call The CIA!!! (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
Tags: Boston, FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Florida, John Connolly, Neal Rauhauser, NealRauhauser, South Boston, Stranded Wind, Twitter, Twittergate, Weinergate, Whitey Bulger, Winter Hill Gang
The Feds Let ‘Whitey’ Get Away With Murder
Tags: Crime, FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Informant, Law enforcement agency, Neal Rauhauser, NealRauhauser, Organized crime, Stranded Wind, swatting, Twitter, Twittergate, United States Department of Justice, Whitey Bulger
This is truly scary….And very, very telling…..By Brad Heath
WASHINGTON — The FBI gave its informants permission to break the law at least 5,658 times in a single year, according to newly disclosed documents that show just how often the nation’s top law enforcement agency enlists criminals to help it battle crime.
Read the whole thing here
And be very nervous about our mutual harassers and stalkers.
For copyright purposes, the original link is http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/04/fbi-informant-crimes-report/2613305/
Brad heath at @BradHeath on twitter
- REPORT: FBI Allowed Informants to Commit Over 5,600 Crimes – In One Year (alternativenewsalert.com)
- Exclusive: FBI allowed informants to commit 5,600 crimes (usatoday.com)
- FBI Allowed Informants To Commit 5,600 Crimes (thesterlingroad.com)
- FBI allowed informants to commit 5,600 crimes (rinf.com)
- REPORT: FBI Allowed Informants to Commit Over 5,600 Crimes – In One Year… (secretsofthefed.com)
- FBI allowed informants to commit 5,600 crimes “The FBI gave its informants permission to break the law at least 5,658 times in a single year, according to newly disclosed documents that show just how often the nation’s top law enforcement agency enlists c (refreshingnews99.blogspot.in)
- FBI allowed informants to commit 5,600 crimes “The FBI gave its informants permission to break the law at least 5,658 times in a single year, according to newly disclosed documents that show just how often the nation’s top law enforcement agency enlists c (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Exclusive: FBI allowed informants to commit 5,600 crimes (nalert.blogspot.com)
- New documents show FBI agents let informants commit thousands of crimes in 2011, @USATODAY finds http://t.co/0081q75mzr (alakhtal.wordpress.com)
- AK: 600,000 FBI Employment Background Checks Contain ErrorsFBI Can’t Be Sued… (briankellysblog.blogspot.com)
Tags: Adrian Chen, Anonymous, FAMEBALL, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Gawker, NealRauhauser, Twitter, United States
I came across this article from Gawker on April 9, 2009.
Whet your appetite………
“Too often, random people contact us, begging to be covered as fameballs. What they don’t realize is that fameballdom is an organic process. This guide will help your effort to become ubiquitous and despicable:
Here’s what you DO need:…….”
Also, more articles about FAMEBALL written and found from: About 31,900 results (0.33 seconds)
Let’s see what transpires……
Tags: Darrah Ford, Neal, Neal Rauhauser, NealRauhauser, p2, Stranded Wind, SWAT, swatting, Twitter, Twittergate, Weinergate
Tags: Anthony Weiner, Anthony Weiner sexting scandal, NealRauhauser, New York City, qritiq, Ron Brynaert, Twitter, United States, Weinergate
According to Neal Rauhauser, Qritiq was the formal authority on Weinergate, arriving just as the scandal broke, and now, leaving a somewhat cryptic farewell just before the second-coming of the Uncontrollable-Wiener-Holder
I have tons of screen caps of Neal trumpeting her expertise, and will follow-up this post with them. I find it highly irregular that lunch companion Ron Brynaert hasn’t mentioned her disappearance, nor has Neal. She was a good friend and ally to them.
Her sign-off does, however, coincide with many rumors about her identity.
Right, Jen Preston?
Tags: Anthony Weiner, Daily Kos, Darrah Ford, FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Neal Rauhauser, NealRauhauser, SWAT, swatting, Twitter, United States, Weiner, Weinergate
Tags: Anthony Weiner, cyberharassment, DailyKos, Darcy Burner, Jerrold Nadler, Neal Rauhauser, NealRauhauser, New Jersey, Stranded Wind, swatting, Twicsy, Twitter, Weiner, Weinergate
“I think he should pull out of the race. I think he needs serious psychiatric help,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y.
(or is he talking about Neal?)
Taken after Weiner resigned in 2011.
You can search her name and Jerrod Nadler on Twicsy to see the proud image.
Note the irony here. Anthony Weiner offered his newest sexting partner a possible spot on Politico Arena . Beth Becker carrying water for “Anthony “in 2011. Neal terrorizing people he claims “set up” Weiner since 2011..…..Birds Of A Feather Flock To Politico Together.
Beth Becker, Neal Rauhauser business partner, writes on May 31st, 2011 on Politico how someone should handle a “hacked Twitter account“. Written immediately after Rep. Weiner insisted that he was hacked, and in unison with her paramour Neal, who claimed that I targeted The Weiner and was responsible for the non-existent “hacking”.
The third shot is the most interesting.
Arena Profile: Beth Becker
Beth Becker is a co-founder of Progressive PST, a social media consulting firm that helps political campaigns, political non-profit organizations and legislative offices make the best use of social media to engage the community. Additionally, Beth recently joined ProgressiveCongress.org as new media director. In her spare time, Beth blogs at Daily Kos and DirtyHippies.org. She also volunteers for Netroots for the Troops and Netroots Nation.
Neal helped found that company? Why no mention of him? Don’t you mean they re-named it to “Progressive Congress News” and put Darcy Burner in charge?
- Nadler: Weiner Needs Psychiatric Help (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Weiner faces growing calls to quit NYC mayor’s race (suntimes.com)
- Congressman says Weiner should end NYC mayor bid (kansascity.com)
- Pelosi speaks out on Filner, Weiner (abc15.com)
- Weiner defies new sexting scandal in NY mayor race (timesofisrael.com)
- Congressman says Weiner should end NYC mayor bid (bostonherald.com)
- Weiner faces growing calls to quit mayor’s race (troyrecord.com)
Tags: @OccupyRebellion, Anthony Weiner, Darrah Ford, NealRauhauser, Occupy Something, SWAT, Twitter, United States
Sorry that the screenshot is so small. It took forever to find it and longer to fix it.
There she is, Darrah Ford, aka Occupy Something, aka Occupy Rebellion, aka MissAnonNews, thanking Neal Rauhauser in 2012 for all of his “hard work this past year” with her and Anthony ….
- “I See Beandogs Prowling Around”…….. (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
- Neal Deletes All Posts At Firedog Lake Thread..Says It Was “All A Practical Joke….” (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
- Neal Rauhauser Recognized By 87 Republican House Offices ? Believe It. Neal Says So. (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
- Ron Brynaert Calls Me From Blocked Number This Morning (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
- A New Pastebin POPS Up!! Number IV #OpTinFoil #OpHuntRauhauser (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
- Pastebin “WTF Is The Big Deal” By Kelly Hallissey, aka Brattiest (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)