The Gentle Reader who has been following the Saga of The Dread Pirate Kimberlin for a while may remember that TDPK threatened Dan Backer, Aaron Walker's lawyer, with a Motion for Sanctions in the federal Walker v. Kimberlin, et al. lawsuit, said motion to be filed on 20 November. Here are the documents that were filed in the case on that day:
- Sound Familiar?
- I'm Not Making This Up, You Know
- Is This A Joke??
- The Best ARG Neal Post Ever!
- Neal Rauhauser Picks Up His Toys And Goes Home–Again
- Brooks Bayne Is Suing Me For Defamation In Small Claims Court
- Another Example Of The FBI Working With Criminals (cough,cough)
- Neal Rauhauser- “Creating And Operating Subpoena Proof Twitter Accounts”
- Tea Party Refugee and Neal? Possibly Separated At Birth?
- Neal Rauhauser 12/3/12-”The FBI Will NOT Do Anything To Me. Plan B? Call The CIA!!!