The Gentle Reader who has been following the Saga of The Dread Pirate Kimberlin for a while may remember that TDPK threatened Dan Backer, Aaron Walker's lawyer, with a Motion for Sanctions in the federal Walker v. Kimberlin, et al. lawsuit, said motion to be filed on 20 November. Here are the documents that were filed in the case on that day:
- “Gosh Who Do You Think Is Filling Weiner In ON All Of This?”–Neal Rauhauser
- Preemptive Strike? What’s The Definition? And Who Always Accuses The Victims Of……
- @crappyairbags vs. Rauhauser Similarities, Anyone?
- Hey Neal Rauhauser
- Mike Rogers? Mike Rogers? Where Have We Heard That Name Before?
- Statement In Re a Criminal Charge
- Team Kimberlin Post of the Day
- I'm Going to Blog Bash
- More News From Howard County
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.